Florida Foundation for Future Scientists
- Non-Profit Organizations
The Florida Foundation for Future Scientists, Inc. (FFFS) is a statewide, non-profit organization authorized by the 1957 Legislature of the State of Florida to discover scientific and technical talent in the schools of Florida and to encourage the pursuit of careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math). A primary mission of the Florida Foundation for Future Scientists (FFFS) is to foster and encourage Florida’s talented young people to pursue careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) research. It is an accepted belief that recognition and reward provide a significant impetus to youthful researchers in academic pursuits. The annual State Science and Engineering Fair (SSEF) of Florida is an appropriate vehicle through which to accomplish this mission.
- State Science and Engineering Fair
- Establishment of Guidelines, rules and procedures for local, regional and statewide competitions
- Awarding of Scholarships and Prizes
- Coordination of industrial, professional & educational activities related to careers in science and engineering
- STEM Leadership youth programs