Schedule of Events
Session I: "The New R.O.I." 9 am - 10:30 am
Session II: "The Art of Disruption" 10:30 am - 12 pm
Session III: "Total Transformations" (Lunch Session) 12 - 1 pm
Session I: The New ROI – Return on Individuals
Getting past the hire/fire cycle is difficult but not impossible and hugely profitable. What strategies do world class firms use to attract the best talent and keep their turnover so low? What's the best way to onboard team members and maximize their performance?
Drawing from specific experiences, two-time turnaround CEO and multifamily executive, Patrick Morin will help participants clearly understand the keys to building a trained, tested, talented and fiercely loyal team. This will be a fast paced, interactive session and you’ll walk away knowing:
- How to locate and attract the best possible talent and make employment with YOUR company their best employment option.
- How to most effectively train a team in the skills that improve upon their ability to contribute to better economic occupancies.
- How to zero-in on team member’s motives, career objectives and create an unshakable loyalty using the inner-view process.
- Create team members that are self-directed and that don’t require so much management “oversight”
- How to coach team members in a way they are either receptive or they self-select themselves to new opportunities.
- How to leverage Buy-In and Performance to get greater yields out of the assets you manage THROUGH the people you lead.
Session II: “The Art of Disruption: Systematically out-innovating, outpacing, and outleasing your competition!”
In the today’s competitive multifamily environment, maintaining an offensive competitive stance is critical. “Disruptors” of markets fundamentally change the way the world perceives their properties – and as a result outpace their competition. This requires not only assembling the best possible talent, but also making sure that each is consistently taking profitable action. Participants leave with practical, powerful ideas to bring innovation and inspiration to their organizations. ALL will take away specific strategies that are immediately implementable and clearly relevant to their roles.
About the Speaker:
Patrick Morin joined Transact Capital as Managing Director in 2012.
Prior to joining Transact Capital, he was seven years as Senior Vice President with Cornerstone Realty Income Trust, Inc., a $1.5 billion New York Stock Exchange-traded company that owned and operated over 24,000 apartments.
From 1993 - 1998 Patrick was with Dale Carnegie Training. He retains his instructor credentials today and while certified to lead all Dale Carnegie programs, he specializes in The Sales Advantage, Leadership Training for Managers, and High Impact Presentations. He has been ranked among the top three instructors globally and was a member of the elite Global Delivery Team.
While a member of the National Speakers Association, he has personally conducted over 1,100 keynotes and training meetings for businesses, associations, government agencies and community groups. Mr. Morin appears on television, radio, and in print as an authority in his field. He also writes a weekly column on sales for the Central Pennsylvania Business Journal.