CAMPUS USA Credit Union
- Credit Union
CAMPUS USA Credit Union was originally chartered in 1935 as Gainesville Florida Campus Federal Credit Union, and was the first credit union on a U.S. College Campus. In 1994, we changed our name to Your Campus Federal Credit Union before converting to a State of Florida charter under our current name; CAMPUS USA Credit Union.
CAMPUS serves over 140,000 members from all over the world. As a not-for-profit cooperative, we are owned by our members. So at CAMPUS, you’re not just a member – you own the place! Profits are returned to our member-owners in the form of no- and low-fee financial services and best-of-market rates on deposits and loans. Since our members own CAMPUS, we can never be bought, nor can we merge with another institution without our members’ approval.
Whom to Contact
- David BarberVice President of Commercial LendingPhone: (352) 335-9090
- Mirtha BrowningMarketing AnalystPhone: (352) 335-9090 x10403
- Kelly CarltonMember Contact ManagerPhone: (352) 335-9090Fax: (352) 264-8339
- Sara DesmartinCommunity Engagement Specialist
- Leslie GarrisonService Center ManagerPhone: (352) 335-9090 x11601
- Nick HoffmanConsumer Lending Sales ManagerPhone: (352) 335-9090
- Tammy LindseyReal Estate Loan OriginatorPhone: (352) 335-9090