United Way of North Central Florida
- Non-Profit Organizations
United Way of North Central Florida partners to find and fund data-driven solutions and create community connections that change lives. As the single largest private funder of human services and non-governmental funder of education initiatives in our community, we improve lives by leading and convening experts and recruiting people and organizations from across our community who bring the expertise and resources needed to create lasting impact in our community.
Whom to Contact
- Amy AzoulayPhone: (352) 331-2800
- Dana ClaytonPhone: (352) 333-0846
- Amber MillerDirector of Resource Development Partnerships6031 NW 1st PlGainesville, FL 326072025Phone: (352) 333-0856
- Karen SlevinPhone: (352) 331-2800
- Chris TharpPhone: (352) 331-2800
We are located east of The Oaks Mall off of SW 62nd Street.